1. The altering of the historic creeds of the Church Catholic to appease feminists: no longer can we say "and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord," but now we must say "God's only Son our Lord." The worst sin one can commit in the ELCA is using a male pronoun for God. The altering of the Apostles' and Nicene Creeds is sectarian and obscures the relationship between God the Father and God the Son.
2. The removal of God the Father from the proper prefaces.
3. The altering of the Psalms: for example, changing he to "you" in the 23rd Psalm which now reads "you make me lie down in green pastures," etc. Even the Bible has to be "corrected" in accordance with feminist 'inclusive' language principles.
4. The deliberate omission of the Athanasian Creed.
5. The many 'options' in ELW which allow for alternatives to "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit."
Now we may simply say "in the name of the Trinity."
6. The altering of many hymn texts removing words like Lord, King, etc. which are viewed by the revisionists as patriarchal and exclusive.
7. There is a thinly veiled agenda behind the ELW, the agenda of feminist revisionists. The many alterations of Biblical and historical liturgical texts and hymns leads to an erosion of the orthodox doctrine of the Trinity.
I have listed only a handful of problems with ELW; there are many more. All faithful Lutheran pastors and the people they serve should simply reject this awful heterodox book and continue to use the Lutheran Book of Worship, the Service Book and Hymnal, and other orthodox Lutheran worship books. ELW is a departure from our confessional evangelical catholic faith. It is a sectarian book by and for sectarians.